Friday, September 17, 2010

A New Etsy Supply Shop Discovery!

This summer I discovered a great little etsy shop with lots of fun goodies. I recently got a shipment from AR Creations and just look at all the wonderful things I have to "play with" now! :)
(You can always click on the pictures to make them larger.)
So many pretty and fun things! I've already used some of the supplies today to make a gift tag for a friend's baby gift. :)

The seller is a WONDERFUL communicator and responds quickly to any and all correspondence. As a matter of fact, I owe HER an email right now! :D Check out all the fun finds at Annie's shop HERE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, you are so sweet for including my shop on your blog!!! Have a blessed week!!! and Have an amazing and great delivery!!! Annie42 for AR Creations ;D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...