Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Features

In honor of July 4th weekend, here are a few of my favorite patriotic projects and decor I've come across this week. I was so absorbed in looking at all the wonderful blogs that I TOTALLY DID NOT hear the kitchen timer go off indicating that the cookies were done. I TOTALLY DID NOT smell the burning going on just a few feet away and I TOTALLY FORGOT that I was even in the middle of baking anything. It wasn't until my husband came in from the other room to inspect the smell that I was jerked out of my happy exploring. I'm telling you, I burned those babies BLACK! 

Anyway, due to my little absent-minded mishap, I'll be a little thinner than I would have been and you'll have a few more cute patriotic projects and new blogs to peruse. :D

Check out this Burlap and Denim Ruffled Patriotic Wreath by The Scrap Shoppe Blog. I think I have a wreath obsession, but I seriously think this is one of my all-time favorites. 

I tend to love all things ruffly or burlap. You'll see the trend in today's features. I loved this USA Banner by 504 Main and she gives a great tutorial on how to make your own. 

This Ruffle Pillow by This Little Project is sooo cute! Check out her blog for a great tutorial on this as well as adorable patriotic headbands for those of you who have little girls. :)


And for a fun and easy snack, check out the Patriotic Pretzels over at Bouffe e Bambini.
So cute and so simple. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful July 4th weekend! Thanks for stopping by! :)

3 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thanks so much for featuring my wreath, Cristan! I'm in great company. I love those other projects! Great sacrifice of those cookies. ;)

Holly Lefevre said...

Thank you for featuring my banner! Great projects all of them...I ADORE Michele's wreath!

Jedda said...

Thanks for featuring me. I love all the ideas you shared-thanks! I guess I'll have to do a ruffle wreath to match the pillow ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...