Thursday, January 5, 2012

WooHoo! A Check Just Came In The Mail!! :D

Okay, Ladies. I am now a BIG Ebates fan!! I just got my first check in the mail from them!! I LOVE getting cash back for things I was going to purchase anyway!! I'm gushing, I know. But being a thrifty, coupon-clipping kinda gal, this was quite exciting. :D They just sent me money for buying return address labels through Vistaprint and dog collars and treats from Petco! 

If you haven't signed up yet, I highly recommend that you check them out. They have thousands of online retailers and it's another small way to save around an extra 5%+ on purchases you would be making for your home and family anyway. 

Let me know what you think! 

1 comments:

cnhenigin said...

after reading this post, i went and signed up. i put your info as the friend who referred me, so hopefully you will receive something for that. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...