Friday, February 25, 2011

A Rockin' Baby Shower and Diaper Wreath 2

One of the girls in the neighborhood is having a girl next month. Several other girls and I all pitched in and threw her a baby shower last week. The theme was Rock n' Roll. Below are a couple of pictures.

I got this diaper wreath idea from my girlfriend Kristen. I blogged about it here. This was the first one I've made and I loved how it turned out! :)
I'm sharing it on a couple o LINK PARTIES! Check them out!


We set up a candy bar for guests to take treats home with them after the party.



One gal made a couple of banners. Didn't they turn out so cute! I think she should have her own etsy shop.

Lots of pink goin' on in here! A friend of the mom-to-be made this FABULOUS cake and another made the cupcakes. So cute.


Here's a closer look at both.




I ordered some iron-on appliques from a couple of etsy shops. The one that had a quality product and I would recommend to a friend was  DIYAPPLIQUES. I put the appliques onto onesies and we hung them from the staircase using ribbon and zebra print clothespins.




We had an area on the gift table where guests could write little notes to the baby.


Here's the guest of honor. Hope she had an amazing morning and felt incredibly loved.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! -Caylen

Fowl Single File said...

Skulls and zebra print at a baby shower...I LOVE it!

Monkey Momma's Crafts said...

Seriously the most adorable baby shower I've ever seen. The momma to be is lucky to have you as a friend! ;) I added your button to my page and I'm thinking about what I'd like to do for my blog post! yay! So glad God brought us together to be friends!! :-D

The Autocrat: Haley said...

OMG! I missed this! This is just too stinkin' cute!! Lovin' the mix of punk/rock with the baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...