Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ADORABLE!!

This morning, Dan took the baby for a few minutes after bringing me a hot cup of coffee - I do LOVE that man. I took the treasured time to do a bit of blog hopping and check out a couple of my all time favorites. I was NOT disappointed. For those of you who have a bit more time than me or have figured out how to craft and blog while taking care of a home, a husband and a baby...let me share with you some of the latest projects of some of my "craft idols." :) 

Brown Paper Packages made these awesome sewn books! I SO want to make some!!! 



I think I'm going to have to hire a babysitter once a week just to get my craft fix in. :D

Amy from The Idea Room made this AWESOME headboard and bedframe for her daughter's room!

These women never cease to amaze me. I LOVE their blogs. Now I just need more hours in a day with two hands free! :D One day my baby will have scheduled naptimes and then....craft room here I come!

1 comments:

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Cristan. I really appreciate it. It does get easier when the kids are older and in school. I remember not being able to find time to shower :)! Thanks for the link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...