Saturday, March 19, 2011

I FINALLY Did It! :)

Look what was delivered to my front porch yesterday!!!! 


 I finally ordered the Cricut Expression and I can hardly wait to start on a jillion projects! I've wanted one for AGES!! My sweet husband is in a bit of shock right now because I NEVER spend that much money - especially on one item. However, not only did I get my Cricut Expression but I ordered NINE - count them - NINE-  cartridges. WooHoo! Can we say projects galore!! :) 

Last night my husband said, "Well, Honey, you are now in a very broke place."
My response: "Yes. But I have so much to keep me busy while I'm there." 
:)

5 comments:

Monkey Momma's Crafts said...

Love your response!! ;-)

cnhenigin said...

haha! that's hilarious and sounds like both of you! i love it! have fun creating!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Be sure you get the Sure Cuts Alot Program . . . . You will be in heaven with it! There are some tutorials on YouTube.

Courtney said...

how fun! can't wait to see your creations!!!

Cristan said...

Thanks for the tip, Haley! I'll check it out...after I have money again. :) Soo excited about your giveaway over at CraftOManiac! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...