Thursday, March 31, 2011

What I've Really Been Up To

This isn't a post about coffee....or cups...or crafts. I'm sneaking this one in because I wanted to share what I've really been up to this past week while my MIL was visiting. 

I've been running. That's right, people. I've been running and I've been blogging. I'm trying so hard to get back into my jeans  fitness. There have got to be lots more "mes" out there. Mid-30s, baby or two, busy schedules, etc. etc. I'm a great starter and oftentimes, an even greater stopper. This new blog is an effort to hijack my tendancy to stop after barely getting started. :) How can I possibly let myself stop if there are people out there who would know that I quit??? I'm trying to corner myself into doing a good job. Lol.

If you'd like to join me on my journey, or cheer me on so I get up the next day and do it again, or if you'd just like to see what I've been up to, check out My Run of the Mill Life right HERE

I'd love some company! :) 

Be sure to check back for a fun feature, discount and another giveaway coming tomorrow and don't forget to enter the giveaway for this pendant here.

The 10% discount over at Haley's etsy shop is good until April 3rd! Be sure to take advantage of it! You can get the details here.

8 comments:

Christine said...

I am right there with you! Early 30's (almost mid), 3 kids and ready to get back into shape (new years resolution). Posting about it really helps! I am on a facebook team and said I would do 50 miles last month. I drug myself out of bed yesterday to finish the last 3.6 so I didn't have to post that I didn't make it! Now I feel great. On to a new month goal of 60 miles! Yikes!

Cristan said...

Christine, that's awesome! You go, girl! Congratulations on reaching your goal! Thanks so much for the post :) It's nice to know one has company. :)

Brimful Curiosities said...

Another "me" speaking up. Hoping to get out more this spring and summer for some fresh air and exercise. Not sure about running, though! Happy UBP!

Coffee Lovin' Mom said...

Happy UBP - I think I found you just before the party started..have fun!

Unknown said...

Good job for stating your goals publicly - that's not always so easy. The Del looks like fun with your MIL - love that place. Now following you from the Friday blog hop. Hope you have a great weekend. http://tvstake.blogspot.com

Shelinwa said...

Hey there I love your blog!!
You have such a neat look. Love your enthusiasm poppin over from the Blog party at the 2011 ultimate blog party. Please come see me.
Looks like we have a lot in common.
www.shelinwa.blogspot.com

Shel

Unknown said...

I love the theme of coffee and crafts! I found you on the UBP. Your blog is so cute! I'm a follower! :)

Unknown said...

Love the coffe in you header, my favorite drink.

New follower via Ultimate Blog Party 2011. Hope you will follow me too @ http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/2011/04/day-298-ultimate-blog-party.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...