Friday, April 15, 2011

Consistency Wanna-Be

I so want to blog everyday and share incredible projects that I've worked on while my sweet little man has been napping. The problem is, he doesn't really nap. I'm not kidding. This little dude can sleep 20 minutes twice a day and he's good. He's still waking up three to four times a night to have a little snack. This momma can't even remember what a full night of sleep feels like, much less two+ hours to call her very own. By the time he actually crashes in the evening, I'm doing good to get my kitchen cleaned up from dinner (oftenwhich was prepared while wearing him out front in the bijorn) and drag myself upstairs to maybe catch a snippet of news before falling asleep. I'm trying, ladies. :) Thank you for bearing with me. I have so many great projects swirling around in my head and piling up in my "to do" file. Just you wait til I can carve out a little time for myself and I'll be amazingly consistent. :) 

For those who have just recently joined me, I'm so happy you're here! Thanks for sharing my little piece of the blogosphere. Please jump right in and let me here from you. Here are a couple of pictures of our life the last week or so...
 Our little guy sitting in the grass for the very first time

 Our baby and furbabies chillin' together

First time in the pool! :)

Lots of home life goin' on around here. I'm loving every minute of it. :)

This coming week I'm going to share the story and the recipe behind these two pictures...

Lovely.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and realized that we have a lot in common...mostly the sleep deprivation =)
Your little fella is sweet.. Can't wait to read more!
Have a great weekend.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. I’m also hosting a blog hop today as well. Come add your blog when you get a chance if you haven’t already. If you’re ever interested in a blog makeover please let me know. Take a look at my portfolio and packages when you get a chance. Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
Join us every Friday for our Blog Hop!

Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...