Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Leggings for the Birthday Girl

My friend over at MonkeyMomma's Crafts now has a two year-old and she is downright adorable. For a little birthday "happy," I made a couple of pairs of leggings for her. 
Here she is modeling one of them for you in an "action shot." :)
And here's a close-up...


I'm playing with the idea of someday opening an etsy shop and selling these. Do you think there would be much interest????  What do you think?

Linking up to some of these great parties.

6 comments:

cnhenigin said...

adorable! :)

Corrie said...

LOVE!!

Monkey Momma's Crafts said...

Well OF COURSE I love them ;) Adorable!! Thank you so much for making Hayden these adorable leggings! I will take more pictures of the other ones soon!

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Those are sooooo cute!

xoxo

Allison @ House of Hepworths

Crystal said...

Lovin the bling on your sidebars! My kids loved their leggings also! Especially great for crawlers!
If you get a chance to drop by my blog and like it, please feel free to follow me back

Unknown said...

Cute leggings, Cristan! I am sure she loves it! And they're so cute I'm sure many mothers would like one for their own cupcake! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...