Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Southwest Seasoning

One of my favorite salad dressings (and my husband's VERY FAVORITE) is a Pampered Chef recipe that calls for their Southwest Seasoning. I didn't have their brand seasoning and I couldn't find it in my local store, so.... I turned to Google.
I tried this recipe and it was great. I've actually copied it into the recipe book that I travel with so that we won't be without it. :)

  • 2 tablespoons chili powder
  • 2 teaspoons ground cumin
  • 2 tablespoons paprika
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 tablespoon ground coriander
  • 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 tablespoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 1 tablespoon dried oregano

Directions

Combine all ingredients thoroughly.

As you can see, I'm starting to get a little low. Just about time to mix up a new batch!

Check out these link parties!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

It's pretty close! Thanks for sharing!!

Dalash said...

Can you use to make dip

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe! My son uses it on EVERYTHING!! So we are always running out and at $7 a bottle and I order 3 at a time to get free shipping it adds up!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...