Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's Talk About Food!

I thought I'd dedicate this week to a couple of my family's go-to recipes. These are some of my husband's favorites that tend to make regular appearances around here. 
My husband runs for a living, so the man can eat! When his runner friends come and stay with us for a day or two, you wouldn't believe the amount of food they can go through. We had one get in yesterday actually. We'll be plowing through the fridge and the pantry in short order, I'll wager. :)

I've started copying down some of our favorite recipes into this nifty little notebook. 

We travel ALOT - whether it be to races, training camps or to see family. This way, I have some of our favs on hand and don't have to travel to a two month training camp with ten of my cookbooks, etc. I can just grab this one and maybe one or two others that I want to try out. 
We'll be heading to a training camp here in the near future and I'll be cooking up a storm for my husband and one other runner. That, along with taking care of our little dude and trying to fit in a little exercise for myself, is going to be keeping me pretty busy! 

So get ready for a week of food! Some recipes are healthy (I'll post these to my fitness blog as well) and some, not so much (we'll NOT be posting those over there, :D LOL).  Let me know if you try any of them out and tell me what you think!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...