Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blogger Woes

Google apparently hates me lately. Yesterday morning I noticed that my "Follow Me" button was missing along with all my followers. When I visited other blogs, I couldn't follow them or view their "Follow Me" button. I reported all this to the blogger "help." Last evening my followers were back and my background was missing. Now BOTH have disappeared. Sigh. Please bare with me as I try to work out the kinks. I've already tried to reload the background several times as I realize the text is difficult to read at present. Know I'm working on the problem.

I'm hoping to wake up in the morning and find that my little blog has miraculously righted itself. :) 

Has anyone else experienced this type of problem with their blog or is it personal? :)

Hope your weekend is off to a great start and you're experiencing none of the technical difficulties afore mentioned. 

3 comments:

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

I've been having the same problems for at least a week. At first, I assumed it was my browser or something, but now I see it's happening all over. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!

Unknown said...

Hi...new follower from the hop. I haven't had this happen to me but a few times blogger was acting up and I couldn't upload pictures for like a day. Sorry....I know it sucks {i am always having computer related problems or the stupid thing taking forever}.
I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! Please Check it out: http://thecrazychaotichouse.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-award.html and I hope you accept! Thanks a bunch!

Oh and I just love the Ruffle pillow.....it's so freaking cute!

Unknown said...

I have seen it gone on a few other blogs too. But I am a new follower, I followed by the follow button on the Blogger nav bar. I don't see the gfc, haha.
If you get a chance, I hope you'll stop by my page and say hi!

www.adeliciousobsession.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...