Friday, August 19, 2011

I Think I'm In Love....

Oh my goodness!! I ADORE this chevron ruffle pillow by Crazy Wonderful! How gorgeous is this?!! The best part is she gives a tutorial so that we can try to make one too!! This pillow just satisfies deep inner longings, doesn't it? :)


Lil Luna shares how to make this "Count Your Blessings" board. She even did hers in my all-time favorite colors. :)


Another feature that will make you happy just looking at it is this adorable craft space by Craft-O-Maniac. You have to check out her post for a closer look at all the bright and happy cuteness. I know I'm gushing today. It's just my mood. :)

These are just a couple of things I've come across this past week that made me smile and inspired me. Hope they've put a smile on your face as well! :D 
Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend and Count Your Blessings!

3 comments:

Lil' Luna said...

Thank you so much for the feature! So glad you like the sign! XO

Unknown said...

WHY THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH. I am so glad you like it. Its a very happy happy place for sure. winks-jen
HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND.

Crazy Wonderful said...

Oh my goodness Cristan!!! Thank you so much for featuring my pillow! I love the other features too - great stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...